Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:00am – Friday, May 10, 2019 3:30am
Event location: Highland Village, Iona NS
The course will explore the different ways in which museums generate income and the influence that marketing can have on all forms of revenue generation.
Key Content/Subject Areas
- Developing effective marketing plans and communication tools
- Internet-based marketing
- Customer service
- Basic fundraising methods
- Increasing self-generated revenues
- Identifying, assessing, and capitalising on public and contributed funding opportunities
- Best practice examples
The course will combine formal instruction, group discussion, hands-on exercises, and a graded take-home assignment.
- ANSM Members: $125.00
- Non-Members: $175.00
- Registration Opens: March 26th, 2019 at noon
- Registration Deadline: May 1st, 2019 by 5pm
Register online by clicking the Register Online button below, or send a completed registration form with payment by cheque to: Association of Nova Scotia Museums, 1113 Marginal Road, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3H 4P7 Please inform us via email or by phone in advance if you are mailing your registration, as it is first-come first-served, and courses tend to fill quickly online. Payments must be received before the registration deadline. Whether you register online or via mail, you will receive an email confirming your place in the course.
Registration Click here to Register Online