Thursday, November 3, 2016 10:00am – Friday, November 4, 2016 3:00pm
Event location: Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
Registration is now open for our Museum Studies Marketing and Revenue Generation Workshop on November 3 & 4! Attendance is limited to 20 participants, so be sure to register early!
This course will explore the different ways in which museums generate income and the influence that marketing can have on all forms of revenue generation.
Key content/subject areas:
- Increasing self-generated revenues.
- Identifying, assessing and capitalizing on public and contributed funding opportunities.
- Basic fundraising methods
- Customer service
- Developing effective marketing plans and communication tools
- Internet-based marketing and revenue generation.
- Nova Scotian examples of best practices
Location: Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, Halifax
Facilitator: Rosalyn Rubenstein