This year's evaluation postponement gives us an opportunity to provide some different supports to museums as they prepare for their next evaluation - whether it is next year or three years away. Join us each month for MEP Deep Dives, a series that offers a deeper look at the different sections and aspects of evaluation. Staff, volunteers, and board members all welcome!
All sessions will start at 130pm ADT and will last approximately one hour. Click here to register.
Upon registration, you will be sent a link and password to access the sessions. The "Museum's Choice" webinars will be developed based on feedback and requests received from museums over the coming months. Please see the schedule below:
- May 14 - Governance
- June 11 - Community
- July 16 - Management (new date)
- August 13 - Facility
- September 10 - Collections
- October 9 - Interpretation
- November 13 - Marketing & Revenue Generation
- December 11 - Accreditation
- January 14 - Museum's Choice - How to Use Your Evaluation Report.
- February 11 - Museum's Choice
- March 11 - Museum's Choice
- April 8 - FTP upload tutorial webinar
- May 13 - Site Evaluation part 1
- June 10 - Site Evaluation part 2