Published: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 - 1 year, 10 months ago
New Museum Studies 3-Year Cycle Starts in 2020
Join us in 2020 for the start of another cycle of the ANSM Museum Studies Program! Courses and regional locations are listed below:
- Museums 101 (Central Region)
- Museums & Community (Cape Breton)
- Museum Management & Governance (North East Region)
- Museums 101 (North East Region)
- Interpretation I: Public Programming (South West Region)
- Collections Management & Curatorship (Central Region)
- Interpretation II: Exhibitions (Cape Breton)
- Marketing & Revenue Generation (South West Region)
- Facilities Management (Central Region)
Exact dates and locations are announced 6 weeks prior to each course when registration opens. As always, these are announced first in the Beacon e-newsletter. If you don’t already receive this bi-weekly newsletter, click here to sign up! We also announce course registration openings in the Events section of the ANSM website, as well as on our Facebook page.
Learn more about the ANSM Museum Studies Program here.
For more information on our registration and cancellation policies, please click here.