ANSM has a collection of over 450 books, periodicals, and audiovisual materials. ANSM members are welcome to borrow these resources.
How To Use The Library
- Our library is available to anyone for reference use during ANSM office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm). As we are often called away to off-site meetings, we recommend you call ahead to ensure someone will be in the office.
- ANSM Members may borrow reference materials. We will mail the items to you at our expense. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping.
- When borrowing please indicate:
- Title of material being requested
- Your name, museum, mailing address and phone number
- Items will be loaned for a maximum of three months.
- You are responsible for the cost of replacing lost or damaged materials.
- Material is not available for out-of-province loan.
For further information, or to borrow material, please contact:
Association of Nova Scotia Museums
1113 Marginal Rd
Halifax, Nova Scotia